Thursday, September 9, 2010

Napisan.

I like to freshen up my laundry every 6 months or so. I don't think our washing machine washes things real well, but either way it's just nice to give things a good soaking sometimes. It's amazing how much yuck comes out into the water. Whites especially get slightly yellow over time without you noticing, but wow, it's just like the ads, so satisfying, whiter whites! A good time to do it is when you are swapping clothes in and out of storage (I do this now for space efficiency) so about now.

On the same topic, I heard from Shannon Lush that you don't have to use as much washing powder as the box recommends. Powder doesn't clean, it breaks the surface of the water so that the water can clean, or something. I'm not sure, but she speaks with such authority.

No comments: