Monday, December 30, 2013

Holiday scars.

I slipped on wet pebblecrete on Christmas day, crashed to the ground with great force, and have the most stupendous purple bruise the size of an apple on my bum, but high enough up that I can actually show people if you want to see it. Yesterday I went swimming in the middle of the day, putting my expired sunscreen to the test. I think it half worked. My arms went pink but it certainly could have been worse. I forgot to do my back at all because I forgot my swimmers don't cover my back as much as they do my front, so it's slightly sore. I also got a cut on my toe from the rocks in the pool. Trophys of time away from my desk!

Flatmate got a coffee pod machine for Christmas, the most exciting thing about that is she also got a milk frother machine. Home made frothy hot chocolates and chai lattes! I had a very delicious hot chocolate for dinner last night. Yes, for dinner. Holiday!

Today I am at work, wrapped in a blanket and hugging a hot water bottle. This isn't living. So I'm taking Tuesday off.

No comments: