Friday, December 20, 2013

Ending.

It's getting hard to be at work. The days seem eternally long. I can't break it up with snacks because I'm not snacking, and now even cups of tea are fewer because it's hard to get my retainer out. One day of work next week and that's it!

This is my roundup of 2013.
  • At work: legwarmers, stopping using skype, stopping using the dishwasher, and starting and finishing early made my life better.
  • I exercised consistently! Jillian and walking.
  • I went to church and bible study regularly. Took a few stabs at a bible reading habit.
  • I started using a tiny smear of styling mousse to thicken my hair and make it hold better.
  • I stopped snacking. This was a major obsession because it took some difficult adjustment, but I think it's a better way to eat.
  • My mealtime cut-offs are nothing before 11.30, nothing before 4.30, and nothing after 8pm, except when I break them.
  • I finished my big cross stitch. It's now framed and on the wall. I still think it's the nicest cross stitch I've ever seen.
  • Tried internet dating for a month (well the internet part but no actual dating).
  • I finished a quilt, which I'm actually using to sleep under this summer.
  • Jelssievision. Episode 2 is my favourite.
  • Went to the land of Westerra, to the cities of Perth and Busselton.
  • I cried the most when I signed up for another year of braces.
  • My mint and lemongrass are still growing!
  • I started breathing through my nose more.
  • I bought a lot of nail polish. I don't know how many I have. I love my current newbie a lot, it's blue like TARDIS or willow pattern.
  • Started using BB cream.
  • Started recording the Cost Per Wear on my clothes.
  • Experimented with Herman sourdough starter.
  • Went to Bowral, Katoomba, Cabramatta and Eastwood just for day trips.
  • Started a walking group.

No comments: