Wednesday, December 18, 2013

The Secret.

I would be hopeless at poker. But I managed to keep a secret apart from my parents, flatmate, Elsie, Anna, and one sister. That counts as a total secret in my books. I was burning to tell other people but I was able to just tell the same people over and over again to relieve myself.

Today at 9.30:


Today at 11.30:


For real!


My teeth still have their original character, they aren't perfect teeth, they still carry the shape of my clumsy childhood and a discoloured veneer (I fell over a lot and did weird things to my baby teeth and developing adult teeth). But they are straighter. They seem somehow BIG without braces. They feel normal though. I'm keeping the news off facebook because I want the surprise reveal to carry over to different situations. A lot of people have known me for fewer than 4 years so only know me with braces.

I'm eating my first uncut apple right now.

I get a free photo shoot!

3 comments:

cyberiagirl said...

CONGRATS!!!

Kind of a shame that getting your braces off isn't like getting your ears pierced. Like, we can't get you teeth-rings to celebrate.

Jessica said...

Such a shame! As long as we all FEEL the celebratory spirit anyway though!

bec said...

Wow! How marvellous and wonderful and a great Christmastime present :)

Now you and Elsie will have to change the Jelssie header.