Thursday, December 19, 2013

Swimming season.

I'm finding myself too hot and lethargic to "enjoy" Jillian as much as usual so today I'm going to swim after work instead. The last few times I've done Jillian I've been wishing I was frolicking in cool water and fresh air, but when it comes to it I find it harder to motivate myself to actually get down to the beach, especially on my own. Using the medibank ad to reinspire myself. And the thought of doing Jillian in a stuffy room.



I think this is the year I need to bite the bullet and get a new set of togs. I've been attracted to a lot of fancy retro one-piece suits, but then remembered the inconvenience of the one-piece. I'll stick with the tankini, even though it costs more to have the same amount of fabric in two pieces. I'll wait until the end of summer I guess, I want the price to come down. And, I think I can just get a new top, and get away with the same pants a bit longer. Maybe I should go for sun protection and get a rashie.

My retainer is driving me bananas. It doesn't hurt but it's tight.

I really want to watch TV tonight. I taped Miss Marple on Sunday. But Big Bang Theory would do.

No comments: