Monday, September 30, 2013

Part 3.



I had the worst cold sores ever. My one stupid cold sore triplicated over night so I woke up on Wednesday morning with my lower lip twice as pouty, and I'm already endowed* with pout. Things on your face are so annoying cos your face is sensitive and you want to avoid being seen, not that it looked really terrible. We drove back to Armidale via another cafe in Bellingen that has nice views, a piano and homemade lemonade, but a limited menu. I had nice banana and coconut bread though.


The rest of the week past quietly. I did the rounds of the op shops in Armidale with A, and the tea shop got some economic stimulation. Watched Smash on DVD, read a light romance about a gardener/illustrator set in Wales, ate, drew some wrens while J did her invoices.


The above is my bounty of treasures! Tea, an egg ring, honey, op shop things.

* word of the week is embrowed. It means well endowed with eyebrows. Well-enbrowed.

No comments: