Monday, September 2, 2013

Bathurst: Part 2.

 On Sunday I did jillian and then went "up the street" with grandma. At the chemist I scored an amazing bounty! Burt's Bees was 20% off so I got a lip balm and a cuticle cream. Then I noticed it also came with a free gift. The girl forgot to take the discount off the cuticle cream but the free gift made up for that cos I got a second small cuticle cream, two hand creams, foot cream, and face scrub. I kept saying "really? are you sure I get all of these?!" All small sample sizes but not to be sneezed at!


 Dad's cousin visited in the afternoon. It was really warm and sunny outside.

Grandma dropped me at the station on Monday morning at 5.30. The ticket machine only took coins, and I luckily had $8.40 but unluckily it was in too many coins and there is a limit where it cancels the ticket after too many coins so I had to trade a 50 cent from the boy behind me. There was a queue, it was one of those anxious idiot situations. There was a coffee cart there so I could have bought a drink if I needed more change, I realised later. I stepped from 2 degrees into a warm train, and settled in for a very comfortable trip through the foggy hills as the sun came up. There was fog and frost. I did some nice dozing. Got to work at 9.40.











It seemed kind of cruel to be catching the train through the mountains on such a sunny day. So lovely, but staying on the train and going to work.

No comments: