Friday, September 20, 2013

Away.

I can't leave that hideous puffy eye photo up any longer. My eyes look a lot better now. I've had a super busy week in many ways. I've been thinking about my future and have put things in God's hands in a proactive but calm sort of way. I've ticked off a massive to-do list of work and personal jobs. I did my first ever dry-cleaning! Which I still haven't collected. I printed photos, which has made me very happy. I paid 5 cents extra per print for a white border, which is worth it because I'm not going to frame them, I'm going to stick them up with reusable sticky tabs, so they'll look semi-framed for very cheap. Photos to come later.

I'm off to Armidale in a little plane tomorrow!


The holiday highlight of my year, along with going to WA. Here are some pleasant memories of last year to make this blog more attractive. I'll be redoing these things.





No comments: