Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Swimming in the morning.

The weather is SO DODGY at the moment. I planned to swim with a friend yesterday morning, so I got up at 6.30 and put my swimmers on, and it started raining, although the sky was golden bright. Disappointing. It was a generally disappointing day. This morning, it didn't rain, but my company cancelled on me so I went alone. It was still lovely though. I wonder what it will do tomorrow.

Swimming in the morning in the ocean, with the sun coming up and the air all fresh and only the morning people around you, is bliss. Even though it is stressful getting out of bed early, and fitting a swim and a shower and washing my hair into the morning dash before work, it is worth it.

Afterwards, I want to eat a bacon and egg roll. And I feel sleepy. That doesn't happen with other exercise, like morning Jillian. Probably the cold.

No comments: