Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Church design.

Sharing this because I like it. I recently helped with a new logo for my old church. T drew a lovely tree, and I made it into a vector logo and added the type. See it here.

http://maitlandchurch.org/

Also, take note of a very well thought out and nicely designed church website. T is a pretty good photographer, so all the lovely candid photography is real, not stock. It really makes a difference. I use stock a lot, and when you see real people in the actual real place, instead of American models, it makes a nice genuine impression. Also, the information is thoughtful, like how long church runs for and what to wear. And it's not hard to find out about Christianity. It's my favourite church website.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your kind words Jess, and thanks very much for your generous help with the logo, we are very grateful.
Kevin