Wednesday, February 27, 2013

I'm waiting!

I am waiting for 2 things I have ordered off the web. First, a cup. It is my braces consolation cup and will take a couple of weeks. Second, fabric.

I couldn't figure out how to get to Surry Hills in business hours to shop for fabric in person, so I decided to risk buying fabric online. Kelani Fabric has free shipping over $50, and it's easy to spend that. So this week I ordered 2 metres of 2 fabrics to make 2 shirts. I got a blue version of this (it's no longer on the website because I took the last of it) and a plain pale brown cotton. I spent Monday night recutting the pattern pieces based on things I estimate would improve it slightly. A bit better fitting sleeves, and a slimmer body. So I'll be ready to sew again next weekend!

No comments: