Monday, February 11, 2013

Bathurst.

While I have a car, I drove to Bathurst to visit Grandma. I left at 6.30am on Saturday morning and had a lovely easy 3 hr drive. I didn't do anything exciting, I just hung out at home. I did Jillian and cross stitch.


And had a My Kitchen Rules marathon. I'm kinda hooked. The common mistake is, I don't think people understand the effect of scale. Cooking for 12 is different to cooking for 2 or 4. And it's surprising that people don't seem to do a proper practice run. It's either "I cook this all the time!" (but not for 12 people while also cooking 2 other courses, dummy) or "I wanted to try something different". There is a lack of logistical planning.

So anyway, because I didn't do much worth blogging, here is a photo of a toilet paper dolly.

No comments: