Friday, February 1, 2013

Being the closest to the airport.

I am often the place to crash for family using the airport, and last night both sisters stayed over and I dropped them off early before breakfast and work. I walked to work at 7am. It was way too humid, in fact there was a lot of sea haze in the air, I could smell the ocean and visibility was quite short, so the air was golden, but it was very sticky for walking.

Last night we went for dinner at the spot, joined by my sisters friend L who moved to Newtown 3 days ago and is enjoying exploring Sydney. Good on her, I didn't really enjoy exploring Sydney so soon, I was so in shock at the weather and the flatmates and stuff when I first moved here.

We shared a Greek meat platter and then went to Kurtosh, and shared a kurtosh, enjoyable for all, and Julia also had an iced chocolate which she said she rated the best, no. 1 iced chocolate she's ever had. It was quite different from a normal iced chocolate, it was like whipped chocolate cream on top, and it tasted like chocolate. The service was really good and it was rather quiet and nice... It's getting hard to get into Kurtosh these days, probably because of the kurtoshes and the iced chocolates and the coolness, so it is nice to know that it's relaxing in the evening.

It was so nice, it felt like a Friday night! And then I still have real Friday night to look forward to, which is eat street.

No comments: