Monday, September 26, 2011

Finished!

I had an amazingly productive weekend with my flatmate away and the place to myself on Saturday.

I finished this painting. I'm calling it finished, but I actually have to touch up the purple.


I finished my 2 capes! Not bad, I think, each cape cost under $10, there was not much work involved, and if we bridesmaids are cold and need matching warmth, capes will be handy and awesome. I'd rather spend $10 on a cape I'll wear once than more money on some formal jacket I'll wear once.


I packed my wedding stuff into my suitcase so that nothing is forgotten. Other than the shoes, which I am still wearing around the office. But I think it's soring up my sprained ankle, so I'm going to rest them now.
I mopped the floors.
I finished building my 4 Ikea stools.


I didn't finish, but made nice progress, on my 1980s dress. I think it's looking weird. That's the way it sometimes goes with sewing.




I finished reading Death in the Clouds. I was wrong, it wasn't the doctor with the flute. It was the dentist :(
I also finished an entire packet of pineapple hunks. They were delicious.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Is the 1980s dress for any special occaison? What about your other dress that we got the fabric for from Spotlight?

Jessica said...

That's the one I mean. That's the fabric also.