Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Dentist day.

Had my teeth cleaned today, pre weddings. I've let the evidence of black tea and dark chocolate build up for a while. With the white wire from the orthodontist, it's now as good as they're going to get. I have abstained from tea and chocolate today, in respect of my new almost-whiteness.

My dentist is at Rosebery. Whenever I go there, I think how much I like Rosebery. There is a nice row of little shops, including the place I always buy pear and raspberry bread as a dentist reward. The north side of Gardeners Rd has wide streets, like a country town. The houses are federation, and it's a fairly old greek neighbourhood so there is a lot of white rendering and fruit trees. Plus good public transport. If money was no object, Rosebery would be right up there. Mmm... pear and raspberry bread.

No comments: