Friday, December 31, 2010

I feel some new obsessions coming on...

My eyes are watering. A tear is literally running down my cheek. I'm on the verge of an obsession with BUDGETING SOFTWARE. Although my expenses are not very complicated or out of control so I probably can't justify spending money on any. Catch 22.

And I have seen THE MOST PERFECT TEAPOT IN THE WORLD at Plenty in Bondi Jct with JK. It is a one cup pot, matte eggshell blue, made by zero japan, had an infuser and a flip lid, and costs $40. That's twice as much as I would pay for a teapot, but… oh my. And if I could get a matching cup! Waiting for it to restock at Peters.


And I'm thinking about drawing some kind of FLIP BOOK of my clothes, so I have easy access to bookmarked outfits. What I actually need is software like in Clueless, cos I really just want to enter Weather and Mood and Fatness and get something clean to wear. It's probably too complicated for the people who invented google. OR, set up a work uniform for myself in just 2 colours.

And my favourite TEA is Nerada green tea with lemon myrtle. It's Australian and fair trade, sweet and delicious.

3 comments:

Ali said...

Ah, I have a little zero teapot, and it's become a necessity. But you should try http://www.everten.com.au/ on for cheap kitchen stuff and those teapots. You have to pay postage, but sometimes it's worth it. Happy New Year!

Jessica said...

Great! Confirming my desire.

I have come up with a plan to buy it. $1 in jar every day I don't have chocolate. Positive motivation. Diverting funds from momentary junky pleasure to a thing of beauty and joy forever.

Ali said...

Ah, I like your rationale. I am full of good new-year financial quests, but we shall see. Then you will have to save up for the T2 Melbourne Breakfast tea to go in it!