Friday, December 3, 2010

Update.

I haven't sewn anything in a while, but I plan to make a few more bible covers and a petticoat before Christmas. The petticoat is on hold because I bought not enough fabric. It goes around me, but has no gathering, so too tight to walk I think. I need to buy another half metre of voile. Sigh.

I'm limiting my grocery budget to $60 per month. Not including social eating. So my shopping and cooking habits have changed, streamlined into cheap vegetarian things, lentil based, padded out with the remaining eggs and meat from before the budget. It suits me well. I am going to bake some more bread tomorrow, attempting a sort of multigrain this time.

I've been watching Ashes to Ashes. It is pretty good, but Life on Mars is better. It's just a little annoying how she dresses with off-the-shoulder fluro tops all the time. It's distracting.

My main aim this weekend is to bring order to chaos in my bedroom. Get to the bottom of every horizontal surface.

No comments: