Friday, October 17, 2014

Cello! and other life things.


I'm not the sort to cook a meal for someone, but I bought a few bags of grainwaves and some daisies and took them to a girl in my home group who was a bit tired and sad. Who wouldn't be cheered up to come home from work to find daisies and junkfood waiting for you. It certainly made me happy, thinking of it.






I see this cute pair of grass parrots a lot, I love them. The boy is so pretty. Just when I was close enough to take a decent photo my phone battery died. So I only have this shot through my windscreen.


This is a native stingless bee hive. There is a 1 second video that might work.




Had my first cello lesson but didn't take a photo of it yet. Percy thinks the cello is a huge predatory bird monster or something.

And my fridge is freezing stuff and my bathroom tap sprays water everywhere.

No comments: