Friday, October 17, 2014

A week in random photos.

I've left it too long to say much about last week but I have had the photos sitting here. I had the NBN connected to my house, but it isn't turned on/available yet. 

 

I went to Sydney with my boss and we visited a rep at the Apple office which was really good. I think they are going to use a bee book of mine as an example. The rep is very helpful too. We get a bit of personalised service. Amazing.

I took a photo of a bitcoin machine near an ATM in the Myer food court. I had a lovely hour rushing around visiting MM, Haighs, Tea Centre.


 Making me happy this week: I collected my new glasses last Thursday. They are cool.


Percy. We are getting along splendidly.


Mums birthday afternoon tea in a cafe with a vintage car parked out the back.


Percy eating mulberry.


Food that I made that I thought looked like a cafe.

No comments: