Sunday, May 4, 2014

Strictly Sydney.

I took thursday and Friday off work to go down to Sydney. I stayed w a work friend L who lives close to the city. So I drove there and then walked to work and had lunch w work friends. Then I  gave blood and did some shopping and had a rest. The event I mainly came for was strictly ballroom the musical that night. My review: sparkly, wonderful sets, good accents, original songs not good and the singing rather heavy, and the Scott character was meh. I expected better dancing. We've all seen contemporary dance on TV. The ensemble of other characters were all perfect. Such a fun show, and sparkly. 



Then on Friday L and me had breakfast out. I did not miss a chance to eat in Sydney. 


Then we went bed shopping. 


Then I went to a friends house for lunch then the dentist 2.30 appt then home for a rest. Then picked up jk and went to Marrickville golf club to hear G sing in her choir. Then 4 of us had dessert at max brenner Newtown. A boy proposed to his girlfriend. I forgot my phone so no pics of the evening. 

On sat the virgin network crashed which was annoying. Had breakfast w A. Went to virgin shop to find out what. Went to the south area to see D and we went to a Portuguese tart bakery and then I did a lot of Asian food shopping at hurstville and then I drove back to maitland. I was extremely tired. And went to bed at 8pm. It was an excellent visit. 



No comments: