Sunday, May 25, 2014

Moving on.


Don't really know what to blog about this week. Work was same same, nice weather nice walks cows ebooks. I got a work iPad on Friday so I've been setting it up this weekend, getting a SIM card and all that. I also helped jk move house. I also went to the regal cinema near the Uni which is basically a community hall movie theatre. Cheap good night.


Here is the shortness of my hair. I got it cut last Saturday. This photo is part of a twitter project to declutter beauty products. So I finished these samples. 


On other news I forgot about my lemongrass and mint and they almost died. I watered them and I think they will be ok. There are a few leaves on the mint. 


A reflection on the two month mark. Right after my move my Sydney life faded away. And I've basically enjoyed life up here and felt very lucky. I have been a bit lonely but not like moving to bowral. But I woke up at 3.30 on Saturday morning and all I could think about was where I used to live and how good it was and convenient and beautiful and walkable and I had so much to do and people to do it with. So there is some regret underneath everything. 

I'm going to Sydney on Wednesday just to the Ortho, on the train. Will also shop for jeans. Looking forward to that. I love the flex day part of my job!

No comments: