Saturday, May 10, 2014

Boots sleeves chicken bucket.

I had a dilemma this week. Last Friday night in Sydney I wore my winter boots with new orthotics for the first time and they were way tight. Disaster. Winter without the Aragorn boots is unthinkable. So on Thursday night I went and joined the library and then went to the local ziera shop and tried a pair that were ankle boots, all they had in my size without heels.



 Not as good as knee high. But then, I tried my boots again and my feet must have been smaller because they fitted more ok, so I doubled my socks and tried to stretch them w the hair dryer and they were good enough to wear to work. 

Anyhow on my way between the library and the shoe shop I saw some kind of cafe or bar in what used to be a shop. I checked out the menu and saw this:


Bucket of chicken wings. File that away and tell jk. 

I did two sewing jobs on Saturday. I cut off some very long sleeves off an exercise shirt. They now go to elbow instead of knuckles. Also I have a pj top with sleeves too short and gapey, so I cut some sleeves off an old skivvy and added them on as cuffs. Pretty proud. 


Had an early lunch w mum in Morpeth where we did some gift shopping. It was delicious. 


Jk was free so we saw Spider-Man 2 in the afternoon and discovered Turkish delight shop. It sells kebabs too. 


And went the bar with the bucket. I tasted some craft beers which are all the rage now. The bucket of wings was good and we plan to eat it again. 


No comments: