Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Vivid 2013 doctor who.

I gave blood last week and my iron was low, the exact minimum allowed. Which is good because I still got to give blood, but I think it explains the nausea I've had, esp in the afternoon, esp on the bus. Google said it was either pregnancy or iron deficiency or something else, so I was guessing the iron thing and trying to eat more beef and take a multi vitamin, and the blood test seems to have confirmed it. So now I'm eating beef every day. It's so annoying to chew.

I went to the Doctor Who night at Vivid. Here are photos. The Doctor Who display was only on that one night, and it was raining. And it's only on once an hour and lasts 5 minutes. Plus a 5 minute countdown. Stingy. Why not every night once an hour? or every 15 minutes on the Saturday? So much effort and so cold and wet.


The lighting was very pretty though, as usual. In fact, water makes everything more reflective and pretty, and umbrellas add pleasing silhouettes. I'm glad I saw the Doctor Who thing anyway, and there was some cute costumes: saw a tardis ball gown, a Matt smith, a Tom baker, and a Dalek. It seems Matt Smith is retiring from being the Doctor, which is sad. I hope they get another unknown.

On Sunday I was way tired. Didn't even brush my hair. Went to the shops and then church.

Finally, you may have missed the video Bec made of Elsie and I having brunch. It's on http://jelssie.blogspot.com.au/. I really want to do it again soon.


No comments: