Thursday, June 20, 2013

One of those up and down weeks.

I was really enjoying my life for a while there. Winter was mild, I was enjoying walking to work, had lots of energy, everything was running smoothly. This week has been colder, tireder, and sorer in the teeth. I broke an ATM and lost my only card inside it, which is an inconvenience of forced frugality for 7-10 days. I got my robot wires yesterday and I can feel significant discomfort even through ibuprofen, eating ANYTHING is a torture today. However, I have still enjoyed Bible study, a free ticket to a Discover Chopin concert, midweek dessert night with Bec, and I'm looking forward to a weekend in Maitland with George. Next jelssievision episode makes me happy too. It's even better than the first one. Here are 3 unflattering stills. lol.


Finally: I love legwarmers.

No comments: