Tuesday, January 3, 2012

What I did on my New Year.

Had a picnic with JK and read Agatha Christie and watched the Coogee fireworks. 2nd year of this picnic so that makes it a tradition! We had an early night, she went home and I went to bed before midnight. Fireworks woke me up though, so I was there. But in bed. This was the first year I went to bed, actually. I've always felt that I really need to be awake and having fun. But this year, I had fun, drank champagne, then I wanted to go to bed, so I did. Best of both worlds, fun, and not tired the next day!

I bought an internet usb. So far, I've used it for nothing except setting itself up, trying to deactivate Adobe CS from one computer to another, and looking up movie times. But I guess it will be handy.

Went to the beach with another friend. Got a tiny bit sunburnt, where I missed the sunscreen. How amazing is sunscreen. I missed the front of my shoulders, which was a shame. Bit sore for clothes even after 2 days. Gonna have a cracking swimmer tan.

Read the first Patricia Cornwall book, Postmortem.

Did Zumba with flatmate on DVD. Not as good as Jillian, or the actual zumba classes I did in 2010. Wow, was it that long ago...

Cooked Coles brand chorizo sausage on George Foreman, because I had a craving. It worked pretty well, but they roll down it a lot.

No comments: