Thursday, July 7, 2011

Leggings of the night.

Last night I decided that the material I had leftover from making Georgina's bespoke tall leggings would make another pair for me, if I was cunning. There was enough material for 1 leg and 2 half legs. So since these only get worn under skirts anyway (leggings are not pants, ladies) a random join doesn't matter. Woohoo! I am thrifty and resourceful and able to use up useable pieces of stuff!

It was good to be sewing while watching a Hilary Duff movie. I suppose I could have watched State of Origin… nah, Hilary Duff movie. It's like ice-cream in television form. Raise Your Voice is her least good movie, though. The Cinderella one is the best. And in other news, my block of Breakaway chocolate is empty of wafer! It's just chocolate! It it's so rock solid I can't break it.

No comments: