Thursday, July 21, 2011

Jillian!


I'm on the second week of doing a workout DVD from the US Biggest Loser trainer woman with the aggressively bare fatless abs. Elsie is a big fan of Jillian, and I can see why. She motivates without being at all fake or chirpy. The workout is really hard, but the moves don't require heaps of skill or balance.

Anna and I started doing the DVD Monday last week after work in the spare office. Every so often we get into a healthy exercise craze, like lunchtime walks.

There are 7 circuits plus warm up and cool down, we started with 3. We got up to 4 last week. By monday this week we already noticed we are stronger! My lame push-ups are much less feeble. Yesterday we did the 5th circuit, which was a killer. But v encouraging, Anna has gone from being able to do no surrenders to being able to do nearly all of them in 1 week! So next week those plank kicks in C5 will be a breeze.

We are loving being able to see increased fitness after only 1 week. We were starting from a pretty low base, and we are pushing hard within reasonable limits. It's brilliant to have a $15 DVD and the motivation of a workout buddy, too. It's probably the best value I've found. Thanks Jillian and Anna!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm sooooo excited we can share a love of Jillian!! I'm gonna put that on the jelssie side bar :)