Monday, July 18, 2011

Endorphins LOL.

I've been tired and mopey, as always happens in winter. I'm eating healthy, exercising, sleeping well, but I've had a flat battery. Now I'm trying to go out in the sun at least once briefly every day. Even if you don't soak up much Vitamin D being all covered in winter clothes, apparently sunlight shining in your eyes helps sync your body, or something. Along with taking a multivitamin for a week, I'm feeling a lot more normal now.

And I've had a lightbulb moment: laughing is good. One night I was watching QI and laughed out loud, and I realised it had been SO LONG since I had a proper laugh. And then I heard all these things about how laughing is good for your health and all that. Duh, me. So I am going to prioritise things that make me laugh. I might even lower my brow and watch Funniest Home Videos.

Graham Norton did it the other night with this segment: perfectly timed photos. Nothing like an awkward dog… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yx3zn5vpEyI ... and tonight is Miranda, which is first on my list of dumb shows that make me cackle. People who like Miranda are sort of a secret society, it's such an over-looked show. Like the IT crowd.

No comments: