Monday, November 23, 2015

Singleness skype for youth group.



This was recorded for a youth group night on the topic of singleness. I am really happy that the team thought it was worth doing a topical night on singleness, because the most popular topic is obviously dating, and apparently in the discussions kids acknowledged that they hadn't thought about being single, and so raising the possibility and drawing a bit of a picture of the positives and a bit of the struggles was something I leaped at the chance to do. This is pretty coherent although I got my age wrong and used the wrong word a couple of times.

5 comments:

bec said...

So. Good. Thank you for your honesty and candour and serving your youth group that way. You said excellent things, though I did laugh that you got your age wrong.

Jessica said...

Thanks! :)

Elsie said...

Heeee....I was waiting for Percy to squawk :)

/Karen/ said...

So awesome: you said some terrific stuff. You rock.

Jessica said...

Thanks so much friends!