Monday, October 28, 2013

Coast walk, sculptures.

Lots of walking this weekend. Walked to Coogee, met my walking friends, we walked to Bondi. Here are some photos because sculptures by the sea was on.




Ate our lunches along the way, and the 4 who made it to the end got ice creams. We caught the 362 bus back to Coogee. It's a weekend only bus from Bondi to Coogee, very handy. Then I walked home. Did some stretching. So much walking. I wore my hat, it was good.

More walking on Sunday, for the maroubra fun run. Watched The Fellowship of the Ring in the afternoon so that I could watch people walking across Middle Earth. Surprising how many lines I still know off by heart. "Eight there are here yet nine there were set out from Rivendell. Tell me where is Gandalf, for I much desire to speak with him." I also ate many lollies I bought at the fun run. And defrosted the freezer. Then church. 

Today I am tired. Must have walked 12km or so over the weekend.




No comments: