Monday, October 14, 2013

Sore.

I've gone from one sort of sore to another since the long weekend. I don't know if resting/inactivity or movement/stretching would be the best thing but whatever I do seems to be wrong. One thing leads to another, so my hands and wrists and various things are super sore today, possibly from the yoga I was doing for my hips which were pinched on Friday. GRRAAAH.

I went to a hat shop on Saturday and got a hat to fit my head, the hat is being adjusted this week. My head is 60cm. That's above average enough to make it hard to get a hat to fit. It was expensive, as in, more than I would spend on a pair of shoes. But I think it might be a hat for the rest of my life. Unless I become a milliner, which is rather tempting. If I didn't have to earn a living, the world would be a better place.

No comments: