Friday, November 1, 2013

Scripture Songs Vol 1 and 2.

I've found a song writer called Sherri Youngward on Spotify. She puts bible passages almost directly into song, and they sound quite good, and that's really hard to do. She isn't aiming for church singing music, just personal listening music, which I think is why they are good. It's all that popular sweet folky style. I haven't come across many people putting music to the bible (compared to, say, updating hymns), and she is actually quite word for word. Some in modern language, some in King James. So look her up if that's your sort of thing.



I've done loads of walking this week. Hours and hours. My feet are rather sore now and I'm looking forward to an early night and some well earned junk food. Tomorrow I am craving a trip to Bondi Junction Spotlight, but I think I'll stay at home and sew instead. If I sew what I already have, and tick some things off my list, THEN I can go to Bondi Junction and I'll even shout myself a BUS RIDE instead of more walking. Alternatively, a movie on my own.

No comments: