Friday, November 29, 2013

Random update.


 Feel like I want to blog, but haven't got anything remarkable to say! My new cardigan came this week from woolovers.com. It's long, black, merino. Not as soft as my other merino cardigans. Useful to have a long black cardigan though. Wearing it over a black and white stripy dress today. With a bright pink nail from the library of Elsie. And that's a braces face.



I have to say that I don't think wearing a lot of black, or black and white things, is really me. I normally use grey as a base for bright colours. But everyone wears black in the city. It's just work clothes. I think of black as a uniform.

Did some market research survey online for money, about study. Over 3 days. I thought it would be an interactive forum with other people but it was just with one moderator, so it was private. First time doing paid market research.

Made a dentist appointment and a podiatrist appointment. Sore foot, so maybe I need new orthotics. Getting stuff done before the end of the year! bam bam bam. Have also been looking at private heath insurance options, registered as an organ donor, and need to renew my driver's licence. Getting stuff done! Nobody thinks about doing things this late in the year, everyone's distracted. It's actually not very hard to get appointments and things. It's kinda quiet. I remember doing this last year, having a final burst of productivity and sneakily getting a lot of stuff done.

Because of sore foot, have switched back to No More Trouble Zones, because it is low impact, but it's longer, so I feel congratulations are in order for getting myself back up to an hour session of Jillian after only one week.

Working on converting all the women in the world to use BB cream.

Doing some Christmas shopping, bit by bit.

Spending time with old people! This is lovely. I go to the movies with old people now. We have the same taste in movies. Tomorrow I'm seeing One Chance.

No comments: