Tuesday, April 9, 2013

One of those mornings.

Had a fail day. Woke up early, good. Ready to walk to work (as part of my walk to work every day this week challenge) and it starts to rain. Really rain. I would walk in a sprinkle, but not a drenching. Ruination of my challenge. So change of plans, change of equipment. From backpack to handbag, from joggers to water-proof boots; and armed with an umbrella I walked to the bus stop, because at least if I get to work early I can get home early and do Jillian.

At the bus stop I got the nasty feeling that in changing bags twice this morning my keys were not in the bag I had with me. So I was locked out of the house. Too annoying to go home and wake up my housemate to let me in and find the keys, so I texted her to leave some keys in the letterbox and got on the bus.

At 7.55am I walked out of the elevator, saw the office door, and realised that without keys I was also locked out of the office. And on the one day of the week when normal early starters weren't there early. So I had an hour to wait. I decided I deserved a hot chocolate at this point so went to the cafe over the road and listened to my audiobook. And went to Coles and bought nuts. Perri perri flavour = super hot, so not very nice. Spicy pudding flavour = tastes like pudding, personally I don't like pudding flavoured nuts. So that was a bit of a fail for me, but a win for the coworkers who are enjoying eating pudding-flavoured or mouth-burning nuts.

I'm going to paint my nails tonight, and my OPI should arrive soon, so I'm one polish away from exciting new polishes.

How great was Miranda S3E2!! I might rewatch it tonight as well.

No comments: