Thursday, April 11, 2013

Just keep walking, just keep walking, just keep walking, walking, walking.

Today, Thursday, I did my 3rd walk. Was feeling a little bit tired this morning and thought of taking a day off… the long walks are catching up with me, and I had bible study last night… but I was already out of bed, so why waste the morning. These autumn mornings are perfect, except when they rain and you forget your keys. Other than that anomaly, I think I'll try and walk every morning. Don't need a jumper, and don't get sweaty. And the lower angle of the winter sun is very pretty through dewy grass and the beginning of autumn leaves.

It's strange that the more I do the walk, the length of the walk feels less epic. I thought a 1.5 hour walk was too much to do every day, but it's really fine once you get used to it. Also, 90 minutes sounds shorter than 1.5 hours.

Something from the soundtrack of my life at the moment:

http://www.last.fm/music/Matt+Corby/_/Light+Home



No comments: