Friday, January 18, 2013

Walking.

I did Jillian once this week, and then had three days of stiffness. It's been a bit hot to do it, as well. So I've been going for an evening walk instead, after dinner. Just like mum and dad. And then 10 minutes of pilates stretching DVD. My right leg is so much tighter than my left leg.

I decided I needed a walking route just for evening walks, nothing that was like walking to work or church or the shops or the beach, the well-worn A to B routes. So I walk to Bunnings. There is a big hill, and a whole street of shops I've never been to, which is apparently North Randwick. I always thought it was Clovelly, but upon closer inspection, no, it's just more of Randwick, off in the middle of nowhere. I'm a proper explorer. There are different restaurants there and everything.

No comments: