Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Back to life. Hello 2013.

I went to cms summer school last week. Very good, vision enlarging, mission focusing week of preaching and sessions. Also played a fair bit of settlers of catan. Housemates were lovely. Weather was warm and unrainy. It was very good.

Came back to pass my flatmate like a ship in the night, as she left for mission, so although I have to go back to work and regular routine, I get to live alone. It means, mainly, sleeping with my bedroom door open. Crazy stuff. I spent sunday morning having a really good house clean... I have one week to wallow in a clean house.

I did 4 circuits of jillian last night, and am a little sore today. Legs could have been worse though. I used the 1kg weights so my arms are pretty stiff too. Since the new year I've been getting wheezy from exercise, including walking up the KCC hill, so 4 circuits was my limit anyway. I'm not sure why sudden breathing problems. Hopefully it goes away soon.

I've decided my new year good resolution is to read more, and watch tv less. I'm going to only watch the shows I like, not repeats of Big Bang theory. We'll see if I manage to FINISH any of the books I've started on my summer holiday. And read the bible more consistently.

Love this time of year, having a bit of extra time and energy to play with and get some good habits started.

No comments: