Thursday, November 1, 2012

Craftspiration.

I've been flat and tense for 3 days, as if a storm was building inside me, up to last night when I felt like crying but was too dry and had nothing to cry about anyway. Woke up today a lot relaxed, for some reason.

I've had lots of craftspiration today from the internet. Karen shared this place with me on facebook, I'd like to have a look if I'm ever around there. It's the sort of shop I'd like to have close to home, but the East is not a creative people place.

I like these fancy paint rollers. Would be a lot cheaper than wallpaper and matching upholstery fabric. They are beautiful designs as well. I wonder how hard it is to line up each stroke of the roller. The coolness of them is really in the paint applicator part of the roller so that you don't go dry as you roll along.

Thinking of buying this blouse pattern. Peter Pan collars are in at the moment, which is good, I don't think chinese collars really do much for me and that is all I could get for the last few years, so I've had my eye out for any other sort of collar at all. I'm not sure if I'm to old and big for a Peter Pan collar though. It's good to see different people sewing it and wearing it, patterns are such a risk.



No comments: