Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Braces update: after appointment.

Well, the Dr was disappointed that the gap had opened up again. He is going to leave it now though since it's not hurting anybody. At least food won't get stuck in it. So we have the "wasted most of this year closing a gap that opened up in a week" result. I asked what was the plan now, and he said he is tidying up the top teeth. My next appointment is in mid January, at which time I might have an xray, which has something to do with taking the braces off. So we can probably expect the braces to come of next year some time.

Other notable features of the visit were me trying to enter the office through the wall, and having made the fatal error of putting my hair in a ponytail this morning. Ponytails just don't work for lying in a dentist chair. I'd say "rookie mistake" except that after 3 years I know to do a braid or something.

No comments: