Monday, August 13, 2012

Pillow retraction.

It's still a good pillow, but it doesn't stop whatever it is that locks me up. Another weekend, another terrible night's sleep, another Monday with a stiff neck, killing my whimsy. I did some stuff on Saturday, sanding and so on, that might have made me stiff, but it doesn't make sense that I'd tense up in my sleep on Sunday night. I can't pinpoint it to any trigger, which is frustrating. Can only try and be consistent with the stretches. Maybe I'll try and avoid sitting on the couch next weekend and do a straight backed chair instead.

Seems like a good time to share my fav Carpenters song. It's a Monday, the weather is wintery, and I'm grumpy. Can't get much closer to living out 'Rainy days and Mondays always get me down'.


I wish I could play the harmonica.

Tonight, however, will be guacamole party night. Which means that after I've done Jillian (if I risk Jillian on a sore neck) and my flatmate gets home, we will watch Once Upon a Time and eat a bowl of home made guacamole and a bag of doritos.

No comments: