Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Fitness update.

So yeah, I'm obsessed with my workout DVD. And surprisingly, so is Anna. She's not even an obsession rotator like me.

I've mentioned that we are getting stronger and getting better at the circuits. We get all proud about each little improvement. But I'm always surprised at how hard they still are, and how tired I am at the end. My legs wobble, my shirt is drenched with sweat. I'm even usually still tired the next day. Although not stiff anymore. As Anna says, we have broken through the stiffness barrier!

We have gone from 3 circuits to 5, and soon to six. But our next step is also to put some weight on our arms. Anna got us some 500g weights, which will make it real. Jillian uses 3 times as much, so we'll be challenged enough with these. I've been using 400g tins of tomatoes sometimes. If you dent them they are easier to hold.

No comments: