Monday, November 8, 2010

Goulburn.

 

Mum, Dad and I visited Granny and Grandfather on the weekend. When we visit, very little ever changes. We sit at the same table in the same kitchen with the same biscuit tin that we did when I was little, and it's probably unchanged much from when my Mum was little. It's nice to have that sense of continuity. Also, it is quaint.

This is the kettle.


This is the can opener, it folds out from the wall.


This is the backyard.


These are the chooks.


I found an egg!

5 comments:

Ben McLaughlin said...

Looks awesome to me. I want to be like your grandparents.

Jessica said...

It is quite cool, apart from that they buy one-ply toilet paper. Everyone needs a Can-O-Mat.

apple said...

groovy gadgets! :D

Unknown said...

I LOVE their kitchen. So retro cool. Except the kettle scares me a bit.

apple said...

that's a 1st generation taser that big brother's used to torment their little sister's...