Monday, October 25, 2010

Sherlock over...

It ended on a standoff. Gasp, growl. But there are promises of more to come! If only it was on the ABC and I could watch it without ads. How I love Martin Freeman as Watson. I am pleased that he is going to play Bilbo Baggins. Moriarty was awesomely creepy, such good acting.

In the meantime, The Mentalist is back on tonight. My other TV love. In the ads he seems like another friendly psychic, but he's really a nasty tricker, much more interesting.

I used to like Glee, but I've stopped watching it because I'm not home when it's on, and now that I've stopped watching it I've stopped liking it. The balance has tipped and the things I don't like are outweighing the things I do like. Sue and cover versions don't stand up to shallowness and sameness anymore.

No comments: