Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Riverlights 2015.

Week 2 of higher duties was still rather frantic, I was still feeling my way, but I finished the week with a meeting which I sort of organised and led and I got good feedback on that. I made a cool flowchart on the whiteboard. Set some actions in place. Things to follow up this week.

Went to a new friends house to watch Bachelorette. Took some sweet peas.


Mum and I went to the multicultural festival which is called Riverlights and its quite charming.





These are Eddie's poppies. I have some red ones, but I think I haven't watered the garden enough and they are very small. This display is much prettier.


This is a 3 week old kitten that came to home group. Its been a sad couple of weeks, there was a funeral the day before, and that day some sad news for my flatmate from Africa, but kitten therapy is helpful.





No comments: