Monday, September 1, 2014

Parrot.

Haven't got much to say other than busy busy busy and here is a photo-roundup of more of August. The big change in my life is the adoption of Milos. I am now a parrot lady. I continue to shuffle through the house-buying process and my car is getting a lot of kms as I drive up and down the motorway and I finished moving out of Ada St. I sometimes ponder what September will be like.

Actually a side note worth mentioning, last week at work we had a Hermann thinking profile team day. For those who like profiling themselves, this is pretty useful in a work context because it helped us understand how we work together. If you have a diverse team it can help show the different strengths, whereas with my team we are pretty much all in the same quadrant, so we really had to be made aware of our shared blind spot: details and planning and measuring outcomes.







No comments: