Saturday, April 12, 2014

The weekly post.


This is where I have been doing Jillian. 


This is a funky shop I went to last night. The CBD has night markets two Fridays a month and it's mostly food, but there are quite a few designy shops there as a result of an urban renewal project started in 2008 to lease shops to artists or entrepreneurs for cheap or free. Went there to meet JK for the evening. We're both glad we both moved up here. 


A bar mitzvah band playing in the street. Food we ate: pulled pork burrito, charred ginger ale, a gourmet marshmallow each, fresh hot nuts, gelato.

Today mum and dad have gone away on a grandma run til Tuesday, and sayed moved out yesterday. So I'm home alone.  I did Jillian (in the big family room now s is gone) and then drove to newcastle for a swim. The water was a little bit cold, dirty and choppy, but I stayed in for almost half an hour and it was still mighty nice. Discovered how to do pano shots. Cos I'm blogging on my phone these will be all over the blog. 


Spent the afternoon eating and reading miss marple stories. 

Work is going well btw, I actually saw my busy boss last week and got guidance on the direction of my work. Also because another designer somewhere else in the dpi has got sick I will have to finish their job, which isn't about bees at all, some kind of profarm training manual. So my desk is getting busy and it's time to start finishing things to get them off my plate. 

Steamfest is on this week but actually I've never gone, maybe next year. Trains.

Me and two friends on twitter are doing a challenge to finish beauty and skin care products, because of the triffid-like way the multiply. That's my minimalist outlet for now.  

And that's that for another week. Next weekend is road trip day, which George invented for us to visit jk and now I am up here it's for her to visit both of us. Wonderful times anticipated. 

No comments: