Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Weekend in Maitland.

A friend of mine decided to take her friend up to the Hunter for a weekend, and offered me a lift to my parents, and in return I offered her accommodation at my parents, because actually there was nowhere else to stay that was affordable. Everybody won! I didn't partake of the driving to Pokolbin or the gardens, I just stayed at home and did Jillian and so on.  A little bit of cross stitch too. Now that I've finished my chest of drawers, the cross stitch is top of the list to finish this year. I just never do it. Speaking of the drawers, I've decided to probably use up the rest of my varnish on my bed frame. That's exciting.

We went to Morpeth on Sunday afternoon for the traditional macadamia petite cookie plus flavoured iced milk drink. And I bought some grown-up cordial, it is coconut and passionfruit flavoured. I'm excited to be drinking it this summer.

No comments: