Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Sorry, Jillian.

Back to normality: there has NOT been enough Jillian the last few weeks. Too many other things to do after work. I'm starting to feel it already, feeling like my abs have taken a holiday and are letting everything go. So the next 2 weeks I'm going to give it a red hot go. A and I are finding that if you do it after work, you have to be really organised to catch "the window". Start work on time, leave work on time, get home, get right into Jillian. If you lose 10 minutes here and there, it snowballs until you end up getting home at 6.15 and thinking "oh, it's too late now, I'm tired and I need to think about dinner". The window for me is 5.30 to 5.45. I've got to be ready to do Jillian before it starts to look like 6 o'clock.

Last night's Jillian confirmed that I've definitely lost fitness already. I had the wobbles. And today I am significantly sore in my quads etc.

No comments: