Thursday, March 22, 2012

I still wear braces.



This is a general update, because a few people have wondered when they will come off. There is no answer. I have no end date, no freedom in sight, and no visible progress. In the last 6 weeks since my last appointment I had 2 breaks, so I got 2 bonus visits. My teeth want to roll sideways and break their bonds, and just don't want to move together. Sometimes it shrinks a tiny microscopic bit, but overall the progress is unnoticeable. A gap that was going to close in 6 months is only maybe 3/4 closed over almost 18 months later later. I barely hope taht they will be off before I am 30, which is now only 2 years away. Half my twenties in braces at this rate. I suppose it's good value though.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"Half my twenties in braces at this rate. I suppose it's good value though."

You make me SOL (snort out loud).