Saturday, March 17, 2012

Boxing.

I got some cheap headphones for work to listen to music. The box is a nice shape, so i glued fabric to it. I didn't have paper, that would have worked well. If I was doing it again I wouldn't do the folding edges at the edges thing, I would cut the fabric off and glue a trim over. I think I still should glue trim in some spots, but it's good enough, I can put treasures in it without advertising cheap headphones.




I also spent a lot of time on my computers. I have a 10 year old PC, which I hardly ever use. I  deleted my student design software off it to take to Africa with me and give to the Bible college I'm visiting. As long as I can get registration to work on another computer, Rachel's old laptop, which has proved tricky. I'm not sure what to do with that old PC, I only use it occasionally, and it's so tired and awkward. The screed is pretty good, worth not throwing out. One day soon I need to back up everything off it before it finally dies. Anyway I drefragged it. I find that always so satisfying.

And I wrote some emails on my ipad, saved to be sent when I get some wifi maybe in a cafe tomorrow.

And I am going to cook mince for burritos at church tomorrow. And I have lots of little blocks of 100g cadbury which was $1 at coles! $1 for 100g! Deal.

No comments: